Room by Room: Tranquil Bedrooms
In a world filled with chaos and strife – the bedroom has become a much needed respite for the worn and weary. Here are a few tips to create your own personal sanctuary:
1. Soft, wispy curtains create an ethereal feel.
2. Fluffy bedding and pillows make the bed inviting.
3. The right lighting creates ambiance. Try a chandelier or sconces. Add a dimmer switch to set the mood as desired. Candles will have a calming effect.
4. Shiny metals, mirror and glass add hints of glam. Try decorative furniture hardware or finials.
5. Remove any distractions from the room. (This means no television)
Photos courtesy of Elle Decor.